Refunds & Store Credit
We offer store credit, or refund (minus shipping costs) if: Requests are made within 10 days of receipt of your order. Hair has not been installed, colored, cut, or altered in any way.
Please note: Provincial law states you cannot return human hair products that have been used. We adhere to strict policies in regards to federal law, health regulations, and hygiene concerns. If the item is removed from the bundle and used in any visible manner, all refund and exchange policies are voided.
- Hair remains in the bundle and zip ties are intact up top.
- The hair must be in its original packaging and tagged.
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice.
- Merchandise must be physically received before a return can be granted. Please allow 72 upon receipt.
- The product must be sent back at your expense. We recommend you use shipping provider with a signature confirmation service, and/or insurance to protect your package.
- Please do not send unauthorized returns. Merchandise sent to us without an RMA cannot be tracked and may be lost. We assume no responsibility for lost items, unauthorized returns, or items sent to the incorrect address.
We offer exchanges if the returned product meets our requirements:
- Exchange requests must be made within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- We will not accept exchanges of products that have been altered or used in any way. This includes hair that has been cut, processed, colored, or untied at the top of the bundle.
- Shipping and Handling costs will be at the customer’s expense. We recommend you use shipping provider with a signature confirmation service, and/or insurance to protect your package.
- We offer one exchange per original order (Domestic Canada only). Rcail Hair will pay the shipping costs to mail the exchanged product(s) as a one time courtesy. International customers must bear cost to ship items. Refunds and Exchanges must have an RMA created within 14 days of the original order.
- Refunds or Exchanges will not be permitted after 14 days. Please allow 2 business days for your return to be processed.
30 Day Product Guarantee
In the rare occurrence of a problem with a product that cannot be resolved through routine maintenance, we want to take every effort to resolve your situation. Refunds are not permitted, but we will take every effort to address any quality issues. The steps to determine if there is a genuine problem, and how to resolve it, are as follows:
- You must contact us within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Depending on the situation, we may ask you to submit photos of your problem.
- Since most problems can be resolved with a maintenance regimen, we may offer suggestions as what product(s) may help resolve your problem. If the problem cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. We handle each situation on a case by case basis, the end result of a verified product inspection is replacement.
- In order for us to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be completely removed and mailed back to our corporate offices in Ontario. All costs for hair removal and mailing the product back to Rcail Hair will be covered at the expense of the customer. Rcail Hair will thoroughly inspect the product, upon verification of the problem Rcail Hair will bear the cost to send out a product replacement. If no problem with the product is evident, Rcail Hair send the item(s) in question back to the customer without an exchange of product.